- Double Header Pro Boxing Fight Night to feature 2 WBC Championship Titles.
- Karthik Sathish to take on Hero Tito for WBC Asia Silver Title (Light Weight)
- Akashdeep Singh Vs Sabari J for first ever WBC India Title (Welter Weight)
- The boxing fight night will feature 5 Professional Boxing fights including a WBC Asia Silver title & WBC India Title
- The pro boxing event is being promoted by “The Indian Art Revolution” (TIAR),
- The first WBC India title contest was to happen in May earlier this year in the women’s Light weight division. The event was put off indefinitely owing to Covid related Restrictions.
Karthik Sathish Vs Hero Tito
8 Rounds, WBC Asia Silver Title – Light Weight Division
- 25 year old Karthik Sathish looks to continue unbeaten Pro Record in his 8th Pro Fight. He made his debut in the professional ring in May 2019.
- Karthik is currently ranked No 4 in the WBC India Rankings in the Light weight division behind Sachin Dekwal, Mahesh and Digari Mahesh. This fight can help him jump up in the rankings
- He takes on 35 year old Indonesian boxer Hero Tito who carries a record of 29 wins with 11 by the way of knockouts in 46 Pro Fights in a pro boxing career spanning over 12 years. He has previously held the Indonesian Super Feather weight Title and also unsuccessfully competed for WBC Asian Titles on 3 occasions in the past 7 years.
- Hero Tito has had 2 good victories in the past few months while Karthik last fought in March earlier this year just before the 2nd round of Covid lockdowns.
Akashdeep Singh Vs Sabari J
8 Rounds, WBC India Title – Welter Weight Division
- Patiala born Akashdeep Singh to fight Chennai boxer Sabari J for the first ever WBC India Title at the Gachibowli Stadium at Hyderabad.
- Both Akashdeep Gill and Sabari J ranked in the top 10 WBC India Rankings in the Welter weight division.
- 27 year old Akashdeep is currently fighting the 10th fight of his Pro Boxing career. He has a good record of 8 Wins and 1 Loss in the past 3 years. His one loss came recently in October 2021.
- 24 Year old Sabari is fighting the 6th fight of his pro Boxing career. He has a record of 4 wins and 1 loss. He made his debut in January 2020, just 2 months prior to the covid lockdowns. His only loss came against Karthik Sathish in the light weight division in his very first fight. He has had a good run ever since then. Sabari impressed everyone in the undercard of Vijender Singh Vs Artysh Lopsan fight at Goa in March this year when he defeated higher ranked Amey Nitin in a 6 round contest.
- The welter weight division is heating up with some excellent boxers featuring in the WBC India Rankings like Faizan Anwar, Neeraj Goyat and Rahul Kumar. A title in this weight division for either Akashdeep or Sabari J can cause significant heart burn for the others in the rankings.
Asad Asif Vs Nasoro Madimba
6 Rounds, Feather Weight Division
- 28 year old boxer from the famed Kidderpore Boxing Academy at Kolkata will fight the 15th Pro fight of his career. He has a record of 10 Wins, 2 losses and 1 draw. The 2 losses came in Asad’s first 2 pro boxing fights back in 2011. He has had an unblemished record ever since.
- Asad very recently held the International Boxing Organization’s (IBO) vacant Asia Oceania Feather weight title after defeating Malaysian upstart Aiman Abu bakar who held an undefeated record of 9 wins prior to that fight. Asad had to vacate the title earlier this year owing to lack of fights due to the ongoing pandemic
- Asad is ranked No 2 in India in the WBC India Feather weight division. He was formerly a Gold medalist in the 2015 National Games held at Kerala in the Amateurs.
- A win at Hyderabad can help him to regain the No 1 ranking in the Featherweight division.
- 29 year old Madimba from Tanzania is fighting the 19th pro fight of his career and holds a record of 11 wins and 4 losses. 8 of those wins came by way of Knockouts.
Gurpreet Singh Vs Lokesh Dangi
6 Rounds, Light Weight Division
- Hoshiarpur born 22 year old Gurpreet Singh will fight the 5th fight of his Pro Career. He has an enviable record of 3 wins and 1 draw in his previous 4 fights. The 1 draw came against seasoned pro Rakesh Lohchab at Punch Boxing 5 at Mumbai in 2019.
- Gurpreet is currently ranked No 6 in the latest WBC India Rankings for the month of October 2021.
- 22 year old Lokesh Dangi from New Delhi is fighting the 5 th Pro fight of his career. He remains undefeated in his last 4 Pro boxing fights.
- The light weight division is one of the toughest weight divisions in Men’s Pro Boxing in India with all the boxers in the Top 10 having very similar records.
Manikandan V Vs Mazhar Hussain
6 Rounds, Super Bantam
- 28 year old services product Manikandan to fight his 2nd Pro Fight. Former Amateur National Silver medallist has recently taken the plunge into Pro Boxing. He would be looking to make his mark in the sport in the coming years
- Yet another Kidderpore product, Mazhar Hussain to fight his 5th Pro Fight. Mazhar suffered a Unanimous decision loss in a 6 round contest against Mizoram boxer F Zoramchhana at Aizawl in the undercard of Eric Quarm Vs Lalrinsanga Tlau in March 2021.