- A “No Objection Certificate” or Medical Authorization for competing in an International Professional Boxing Fight may be issued by the IBC on submission of the below Form.
- Please note, the IBC will issue such a letter only after verifying the IBC Licenses and all existing records including but not limited to Medical & Blood reports.
- An invitation letter from the Host Commission/ Promoter of the Event on their letter head or legitimate Email is a must for IBC to issue this letter. Please be aware, a Boxrec listing of the event is not an invitation.
- Certain International Boxing Commissions require MRI/ MRA Scans. In case you are competing in these countries, you will be required to submit MRI/ MRA scans separately to IBC office.
- All authorisations will be provided only after mandatory checks and verifications.
- A minimum period of 72 hours is a must for processing such a request.
- From 20th December 2022, a fee of INR 1,000 will be charged towards this processing. This amount is payable online.