Welcome to the website (the “Site”) owned and operated by the Indian Boxing Council a Not For Profit Private Limited Company (referred to as “IBC,” “We,” “Our” or “Us”).
THE INDIAN BOXING COUNCIL
The Indian Boxing Council (IBC) is a sport governing body that sanctions professional boxing matches and awards national and subordinate championship titles in India.
The terms and conditions set forth herein apply to the website owned and operated by IBC for purposes of providing the following “Services” to the Professional Boxing Ecosystem in India including but not limited to
- Issuance of Annual Boxing Licenses for Professional Boxers, Boxing Clubs, Boxing Managers , Trainers/ Seconds as well as
- Publication of National Rankings for Professional Boxers in Mens and Womens categories.
- Publication of Results, Match Reports, Analysis of various Boxing Fights held under the jurisdiction of the Indian Boxing Council as well as other reputed sanctioning bodies from the world over.
- Publication of Boxing News, Updates and notifications related to Professional Boxing in India and elsewhere.
- Distribution of Professional Boxing content via social media channels including the site.
Content (“Content”) includes audio, videos, music, photos, text, graphics and other files or materials you may view on, access through the site or popular Social Media platforms.
The Site, Licenses as well as News, Updates and content available on the them are provided to you as Services subject to:
- the terms and conditions set forth herein,
- other terms and conditions and policies which you may find throughout our Site in connection with certain functionality, features or promotions as well as customer service, all of which are deemed a material part of and incorporated within these terms and conditions (collectively, “Terms and Conditions”).
Accessing, browsing, downloading, installing, or using Our Site, or the Licenses offered therein constitutes your understanding and agreement to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and expresses your acknowledgement that you have read and understood them and consented to them.
We update our Terms and Conditions periodically and your access and use of the Sites and the Apps will be subject to the version of the Terms and Conditions effective as of the time of your use.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SITE, LICENSES, NEWS & UPDATES PROVIDED THEREIN.
A. ANNUAL LICENSES
- The Indian Boxing Council is affiliated to all major World Sanctioning bodies – World Boxing Council (WBC), World Boxing Association (WBA), World Boxing Organization (WBO) & Commonwealth Boxing Council (CBC)
- Our main function is to promote and serve the sport of professional boxing, and to implement our own fair, scientific, independent and objective computerized rankings system for the ratings of professional boxers and to establish uniform safety measures and uniform procedures for the protection of professional boxers as well as the conduct of championship matches.
- The Indian Boxing Council (IBC) has its own authority to regulate, control and supervise the conduct of sanctioned matches in its own jurisdictions, throughout India, and implementing fairness and equal opportunities at all times, impartially, honestly and fairly to everybody, with its own juridical personality and fiscal autonomy, having jurisdiction and competence over all affiliated Units and Licensees that are part relevant.
- IBC issues annual Licenses to Professional Boxers, Boxing Clubs, Boxing Managers and Boxing Promoters. These are valid for 1 year from date os such issuance.
- If your application for a License is approved by the Indian Boxing Council, An online document containing your license details will be sent to you via email on the email address provided at the time of application. A typical application review takes 3 to 5 working days from date of application submission.
- The IBC charges a nominal fee for such Licenses and these are non transferrable.
|Head||License Fee||How To Apply|
|Professional Boxer||INR 1000||Boxer License Application|
|Boxing Manager||INR 1,500||Boxing Manager Application|
|Boxing Club||INR 7,500||Boxing Club Application|
|Trainer/ Seconds||INR 1,500||Professional Boxing Coach License – Coach/ Corner Man/ Cut Man|
|Boxing Promoter||INR 7,500||Boxing Promoter License – Application Form|
|Event Sanction Fee||INR 15,000||Pro Boxing Event Intimation Form|
B. CANCELLATION & REFUNDS OF LICENSE FEES
- A Professional Boxing License should be applied for only by somebody who works in the Professional Boxing industry. We do not provide licenses to anyone who does not meet the basic criteria for each Type of Boxing License.
- If your application for an Annual License for a particular function is approved, no requests for Cancellations or Refunds will be acceptable.
- If your annual license application is not approved, by the IBC during the application review stage a refund of your license fee, after deducting INR 150 towards processing charges shall be issued to you within 5 to 7 working days of Application Rejection Intimation.
C. Eligibility for Use of the Site and the Licenses
- You affirm that you have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction of your residence, or you are an emancipated minor, or have obtained the informed legal parental or guardian consent to access and use the Site and are fully able to enter into, agree to and abide by the Terms and Conditions set forth in herein.
- IBC hereby grants you permission to access and use the Site, solely for personal non-commercial use, as set forth herein, provided that in your use as a License holder with the IBC, you will comply with all applicable laws.
D. Availability of Services
- You understand and agree that we are under no obligation to provide You with any specific Services or content under the Terms and Conditions.
E. Content Proprietary Rights
- These Terms and Conditions are applicable to all users of the Sites, and the Services.
- The Services and the Content may contain links to third party websites, mobile applications and/or services that are not owned or controlled by IBC.
- The Content, and the trademarks and logos (“Marks”) embedded in the content are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights of IBC or its licensors – Boxing Promoters, Boxing Managers, Boxers.
- All trademarks, logos and any other proprietary designations displayed within the Content constitutes intellectual property of IBC or its licensors. Content is provided to you as is.
- You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Services and as permitted under these Terms and Conditions.
- You shall not download, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise use any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of the respective owners of the Content.
F. Proprietary Rights
All information and Content available on the Site, and their look and feel, including but not limited to domain name, trademarks, logos, service marks, trade names, content, features, designs, colors, product design, product features and descriptions, write-ups, functions, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively referred to as the “Proprietary Material”) constitute worldwide intellectual property of IBC or our licensors.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless IBC, its officers, employees and affiliates, from and against any claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities or costs (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- your use of and access to the Sites and the Services;
- your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
- any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Services.