Brigadier PKM Raja, President Indian Boxing Council explains the most basics of Professional Boxing to everyone who wishes to be involved with the sport in India. Each episode lasts between 3 to 5 mins and goes into details and nuances of the sport.
These videos are particularly useful to a boxer, a boxing club, an organization wanting to be a Boxing Promoter or even a boxing enthusiast who wants to start following the purest and oldest form of sport known to mankind!
EPISODE 3 – 13 SEP 2021
3rd Episode of Talking Boxing –
- Meet The Originals – OP Bhardwaj, Dharmender Yadav, V Devarajan, Rajkumar Sangwan
- World Boxing Bodies – History of the Organizations & What do they Do
- National Boxing Commissions – What does a National Boxing Commission do
- Boxing Registry – Boxrec and Boxing Records
EPISODE 2 – 31 AUG 2021
2nd Episode of Talking Boxing –
- Professional Boxers at the Olympics
- Boxing Clubs & Boxer Licenses
- Medicals & Tests – Pro Boxing Fight Records
- WBC India Title Fights
EPISODE 1 – 24 AUG 2021
Key Points from today’s episode
1. Who can be a Pro Boxer?
2. Rounds & Weight Categories in Pro Boxing
3. WBC India Championships Weight Categories