BRIG. PKM RAJA, SM,VSM RETD)
Former Secretary General of the Indian Amateur Boxing Federation, Brig. Raja was instrumental in establishing a highly successful sport federation in a country where Olympic medals can be counted on finger tips.
As a Technical official himself, Brigadier Raja has officiated at the Olympics, multiple Asian Games, Commonwealth Games and a number of World Boxing Championships.
In his last assignment as the Chef De Mission to the Indian Contingent at the London Olympics 2012 he was instrumental in leading and managing India’s largest and most successful ever contingent at an Olympics.
An Alumnus of the prestigious National Defence Academy in 1972, he retired from the Indian Army in 2013.
1. Chef De Mission, Indian Contingent – London Olympics 2012
2. Secretary General IABF – 2004 – 2012
3. EC Member Indian Olympic Association 2004 – 2012
4. Commandant Army Institute of Physical Training – 2010 – 2013
5. Former Chairman Army Sports Control Board
6. Chairman Referee & Judge Commission Asian Boxing Federation
7. Member Referee & Judge Commission, AIBA
8. Technical Committee Member (Boxing) – International Military Sports Council (CISM)